The SX5 Terminal is Telular Corporation’s second generation solution for digital fixed cellular communications. Utilizing either the CDMA or GSM cellular networks, the SX5 provides exceptional voice quality, analog fax, packet data, circuit-switched data, and PC fax. It can be utilized in a number of different applications including wireline replacement, portable dial tone, least cost routing, and telemetry. The Telular SX5 Fixed Cellular Terminal is dual-band and can provide access to the Internet and email at rates as high as 144 Kbps.
Contact us to learn about our full-time technical support, training and competitive pricing on the Telular SX5 Fixed Cellular Terminal.
- Voice Communication
- CDMA2000 1XRTT or GPRS Packet Data (up to 144 Kbps)
- Group 3 Analog Fax*
- Circuit-Switched Data (up to 14.4 Kbps)
- PC Fax (up to 14.4 Kbps)*
- GPS/E-911 support
- Voicemail, caller ID, call-waiting, and call-forwarding*
- Immediate primary telephone access and availability of extra lines
- Flexible power supply and battery backup options to maximize performance
- 7 LEDs for signal strength, message alert and terminal status
- Automatic end-of-dialing (no SEND key)
- Dual-band CDMA (800/1900 MHz) and GSM (850/1900 MHz)
*Carrier and network dependent