Smart Signal Booster (For AT&T Wireless)
- Plug and play, simple installation
- Up to four (4) cellular bands supported at 3G, 4G and LTE
- Communications are secure, through the encrypted wireless link
- Reliable voice connections within coverage area — up to 13,000 Sq. Ft.
Smart Signal Booster (For Verizon Wireless)
- Works with Verizon Wireless LTE and XLTE
- Plug and Play - Anyone can Install
- Communications are secure, through the encrypted wireless link.
- No external antennas needed
Networked Smart Booster System
- Lowest costs per Sq. Ft.
- Scalable Coverage and Capacity up to 200K Sq. Ft
- Designed for Off-Air or Small Cell Applications
- Easiest-to-Deploy with Signal Quality Maximized by AntennaBoost
Nextivity Inc. is at the forefront of the mobile broadband evolution; with a particular focus on in-building coverage solutions for home and enterprise environments.
With a veteran Engineering team, Nextivity is leveraging advanced signal processing and intelligent antenna design to create a new market for self-configuring, environmentally-aware indoor coverage systems.
Foundationally, Nextivity has developed technology (IntelliBoost) designed to optimize the indoor transmission and reception of 3G/4G cellular signals. With advanced filtering, equalization and echo cancellation techniques, IntelliBoost delivers unprecedented in-building data rates and pervasive 3G/4G connectivity. The high-capacity, ultra-low latency IntelliBoost modem delivers reliable performance under the most challenging indoor conditions, and they power Nextivity’s portfolio of Cel-Fi indoor coverage boosters.
Cel-Fi (Cellular Fidelity)
Cel-Fi indoor coverage boosters are carrier-grade devices designed to eliminate in-building dead zones and work in harmony with the cellular networks. Designed with smart (internal) antenna technology and onboard intelligence, Cel-Fi boosters continually seek out the best available signal and automatically adjust to maximize the signal gain to the user. They deliver crystal clear voice quality and can triple the data rates experienced by cellular data subscribers in poor signal areas. Even the most non-technical user can set-up a Cel-Fi booster in a matter of minutes – no cables, no ladders, and no drilling, plus Cel-Fi offers simplified provisioning, management and support.