Programmable IoT Gateway
- Highly Programmable: Provides secure Linux-based embedded programming environment to build custom IoT applications at the edge
- Small & Rugged: Purpose-built to fit into machines and infrastructure equipment, and meets harsh industrial environmental requirements.
- Global & Scalable: Reach the global 3G/2G market with a single product, and scale to LTE with full hardware and software compatibility.
- Extensible: Comprehensive built-in interfaces to connect easily to any system, plus flexible hardware expansion with IoT Connector.
AirPrime® EM/MC Series LTE Advanced Modules
- Available for LTE Advanced, LTE, HSPA+, and EV-DO networks
- PCI Express Mini Card form factor
- Supports Windows® 7, Windows® 8, and Linux operating systems
AirPrime® HL Series Wireless IoT Modules
- GNSS (GPS + GLONASS)
- Dual SIM Dual Standby technology for maximum network connectivity
AirPrime® WP Series Wireless IoT Modules
- CF3™ (common flexible form factor) module design provides worldwide coverage on 2G, 3G, 4G, and LPWA networks,
- New ultra-low power domain can reduce power consumption by 200x
- GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
- Unlimited FOTA (firmware over-the-air) powered by AirVantage
IoT Open Source Hardware Platform
- A snap-in socket to add any CF3™-compatible modules, including wireless modules (2G to 4G & LTE-M/NB-IoT) to achieve up to 10 years of battery life
- An Integrated Sierra Wireless Smart SIM with up to 100 MB free data, depending on region, and can be also used with any commercially available SIM
- Built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 BLE with a Cortex M4 to provide real-time access to I/O
- Built-in Accelerometer/Gyroscope, Pressure and Light sensors along with a 26-pin Raspberry Pi compatible connector
WiFi and Bluetooth IoT Modules
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Combo Modules
- Dual-Mode Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy module
- Fully certified with integrated antennas
- Software stacks with simple UART interfaces
XM and XA Series
GNSS Positioning Modules for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Standalone GNSS Modules
- GNSS Modules with Antenna
- Ultra-compact form-factor
- High-performance GNSS tracking
Sierra Wireless’ family of AirPrime® embedded modules is the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of wireless modules for industrial and automotive-grade applications. AirPrime modules make it simple for M2M solution providers to develop applications that are scalable and secure, while achieving faster time-to-market and lower development and deployment costs.
A PRODUCT PORTFOLIO DESIGNED FOR M2M
Whether you’re designing for compact industrial devices or rugged automotive applications, AirPrime modules offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of wireless M2M technologies. Choose from 2G, 3G or 4G LTE, ultra-compact footprints or standard form factors, essential features or powerful processing.
- Smart Modules: an entire M2M ecosystem on a module, including processing capabilities, a complete software development environment and cloud-based services.
- Essential Modules: easy product integration, painless upgrades, and reliable key M2M connectivity features in standard and compact form factors.
ACCELERATE M2M APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
AirPrime Smart modules offer on-board processing and building blocks to make application development even faster and easier. Designed specifically for M2M application development the Legato™ platform, an open source embedded platform built on Linux, and the Open AT application framework offer fully integrated software and tools to run, build, and connect your applications.
SIMPLIFY OPERATIONS WITH A SECURE M2M CLOUD
AirVantage® M2M Cloud simplifies device management and delivers machine information wherever you need it. It features an open connection to wireless devices and their mobile subscriptions, powerful device management with interactive dashboards, alerts, and FOTA, data security all the way from devices to data center and through to the enterprise, and big data storage and consolidation.