The MAX HD2 Mini packs big features, such as dual embedded cellular, SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding, and PoE. Featuring a compact enclosure that stands up to life on the go, the MAX HD2 Mini is the ideal compact dual 4G LTE mobile router for transportation, events and temporary connectivity, and railway deployments.
- SpeedFusion Technology: Hot Failover, Bandwidth Bonding
- 2x (GE) Ethernet LAN Ports
- 1x (GE) WAN ports
- Cellular Modem LTE / LTEA
- Redundant SIM Slots
- 300Mbps Throughput
- PoE Output with Optional PoE Activation Kit
- Multiple Power Input Options
- GPS Tracking
Dual Cellular and Redundant SIM Slots
Dual Cellular and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
The MAX HD2 Mini is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
PoE Output Option Available
Cut down on cabling and simplify deployments. With an optional PoE activation kit purchase, the MAX HD2 Mini supports 802.3af PoE output, so one cable is all you need for both connectivity and power.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD2 mini is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- RF Port Lightning Immunity (ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV))
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)