Telit’s miniature xE310 family delivers high business and technical value for IoT projects looking for low power, low cost, and a small footprint. The 94-pad LGA footprint delivers a comprehensive set of features with enough reserve connection pads to futureproof it and enough space to allow modules in the family to go in sizes from around 300mm2 to below 200mm2. The xE310 is designed to allow for single as well as multi-technology products such as combination cellular+GNSS and other solutions in fixed and mobile applications for smart utilities, home and commercial automation, telematics, POS, and smart cities.
Design and launch your next-generation cellular-enabled IoT product with the xE310.
Dimensions & Key Features
Get ready for the era of massive IoT deployments with the xE310 family:
- 94-pad fixed LGA footprint
- Module sizes ranging from 300 down to below 200 mm2
- Combination products include cellular, GNSS, and other wireless technologies
- 3GPP Rel 14 LTE Cat M1 & NB2 ready for 5G
- 2G variant helps migration to LTE Mobile IoT for markets like Europe and Latin America
- LGA engineered for superior yield in massive-scale manufacturing
|ME310||LTE Cat M1/NB2||ME310G1|
|ME310G1-W2||LTE Cat M1/NB2||ME310G1-W2|
|NE310H2-W1||LTE Cat NB2||NE310H2-W1|
|NE310L2||LTE Cat NB2||NE310L2|
|GE310-GNSS||GSM|GPRS, GNSS, Bluetooth||GE310-GNSS|