Connect the littlest things with the industry’s tiniest and mightiest cellular package.
For device designs that demand the smallest possible footprint across a variety of applications including wearables, telematics, and healthcare, the xE866 delivers reliable performance in a tiny 400mm2 LGA form factor. Integration is further simplified for products that demand low power. This versatile family of modules offers a wide range of options for most geos and a spectrum of cellular and non-cellular technologies.
Dimensions and Key Features
With a single mechanical and electrical form factor, xE866 modules are the smart connectivity choice for compact small products with big plans.
- Nested 15×25 mm LGA footprint
- 3G,Wi-Fi, LoRa and 2G series
- Low-cost integration for compact designs
- Mass-production automated manufacturing friendly
- Over-the-Air firmware update and device management
- Certified with regulatory bodies and mobile operators worldwide
- Easy to bundle with GNSS modules for positioning and timing-dependent applications
|Series||Cellular Technology||Datasheet Downloads|
|UMTS | HSPA||UE866 Series|
|GSM | GPRS||GE866-QUAD|