Deploy on the fastest LTE networks with standards-based modules.
The EM & MC Series offer unprecedented LTE speeds, bandwidth, and network performance on PCI Express Mini Card (MC Series) and M.2 (EM Series) form factors commonly used in networking equipment.
DEPLOY ON THE WORLD’S FASTEST LTE NETWORKS
The EM/MC Series supports 3G and 4G global networks, including LTE Advanced, with automatic fallback to 3G and 2G networks depending on the module variant.
ENABLE LOCATION BASED SERVICES
GNSS tracking lets you locate, monitor, and deploy location-based applications and services with module variants supporting GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems.
INCORPORATE CLOUD CONNECTED SOLUTIONS
Update firmware, manage applications, and utilize product data over-the-air with AirVantage® cloud connectivity (some module variants require a Linux SDK).
SWITCH NETWORKS ANYTIME
The MC74xx module variants allow device manufacturers to store up to three different firmware variants on-board, while the MC73xx has the same functionality via host download, simplifying logistics and supply chain management.
- Global coverage on LTE-Advanced networks with only 2 module variants to easily expand into new markets (North America/Europe SKU; Asia Pacific SKU)
- Switch networks anytime with up to three different certified firmware variants on board*
- Comprehensive GNSS coverage with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite system support enabling tracking and location-based services
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep the connectivity optimized and secure**
- Interfaces include SIM, USB, PCM/I2S, GPIO, flash LED output, and more
* 74xx feature, 73xx can switch networks over-the-air via host server
**native FOTA support for 74xx; 73xx supported via Linux SDK
- High-speed cellular connectivity with the latest technologies and multi-operator support
- Optimized for low power consumption, enabling longer battery life
- Easy integration with a standards-based form factor