The Sierra Wireless Smart SIM: Your IoT passport to the world
To successfully connect your IoT application to the world you’ll need a solution designed for machines, not people.
IoT deployments are fundamentally different than roaming smartphones, so why continue to use SIMs and connectivity services that leave your service disconnected with expensive resolution costs? The Sierra Wireless Smart SIM and Connectivity Service deliver multi-operator coverage, superior data service quality, and resilience to outages, whether your application is global, regional or local. It is also one of the first to support the new GSMA eSIM/eUICC specification for remote operator provisioning critical to many new IoT use cases.
The Sierra Wireless Smart SIM is specifically designed for mission-critical mobile and fixed IoT use cases. When combined with our world-class AirVantage IoT Platform, you can quickly and easily deploy and support global IoT implementations.
Multiple-Operator Connectivity means best in class coverage
- Mobile devices spend more time connected and less time searching for networks
- Fixed devices are more likely to receive service even when deep inside buildings
- All devices benefit from improved up-time
Smart, resilient SIM means superior data service quality
- Devices always receive service from the best available network, not the MNO preferred partner
- Devices are more quickly moved to another network when outages occur or white zones are encountered.
- Devices are protected against data connection termination with the automated detection and re-connection logic in the SIM.
Unlock new IoT use cases and maximize flexibility with eSIM/eUICC operator independence
- Remotely provisioning new operator subscriptions for long-lifespan machines.
- Simplify globally-connected products by remotely provisioning the best subscription after field delivery.
The Sierra Wireless SIM is managed by our world-class AirVantage IoT Platform. You have everything you need to manage your fleet of SIMs and operate a truly global IoT deployment at your fingertips.
Questions? Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you get it right.Talk to a Product Expert