As a member of our “X” series, the SDX offers extreme performance and futureproof design at a practical price point. With 12 Gbps of throughput, the SDX can handle the bandwidth requirements of any enterprise branch network. The SDX also supports a FlexModule*, enabling you to customize the router with your choice of ports, as well as instantly apply new technology as we release new modules.
The SDX has a slot for a FlexModule, which is available in three versions:
- 3x cellular WAN: Combine cellular links for wireless SD-WAN backup to the primary connection. 5G FlexModule coming soon!
- 8x copper WAN/LAN: Connect PoE-enabled modems on the WAN, or connect PoE devices such as cameras, IP phones, and Wi-Fi APs on the LAN.
- 4x fiber WAN/LAN: Build an all-Fiber network by connecting Fiber WANs and LAN Switches.
We will build additional FlexModules as new technologies such as 5G emerge. Simply insert the new FlexModule and the SDX will become 5G ready; no need to purchase a new router.
Even without a FlexModule, the SDX is already prepared for any enterprise branch deployment. It comes equipped with 2x Ethernet WAN, 2x Gigabit Fiber WAN, and 2x USB WAN, enabling connectivity from multiple sources. The 8x integrated LAN ports can also power devices via PoE+. These integrated ports provide a baseline level of connectivity on which users can add FlexModules to increase the capabilities of the SDX. This is also useful for scaling deployments where growth is anticipated.
- SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding and seamless failover and WAN Smoothing
- 8x (GE) LAN Ports
- 2x (GE) WAN ports
- 2x USB ports
- 2x 10G SPF+ ports
- Cellular Modem LTE / LTEA / LTEA Pro / GLTE
- Modular configuration for future proof design with FlexModule
- Wi-Fi WAN
- 12 Gbps Throughput
- PoE Output
- 5G Ready
- FirstNet (Band 14)
Modular System. Ensure Flexibility
3x cellular WAN
Combine cellular links for wireless SD-WAN backup to the primary connection. 5G FlexModule coming soon!
8x copper WAN/LAN
Connect PoE-enabled modems on the WAN, or connect PoE devices such as cameras, IP phones, and Wi-Fi APs on the LAN.
4x fiber WAN/LAN
Build an all-Fiber network by connecting Fiber WANs and LAN Switches.