The MAX HD2 gives you blazing-fast connectivity on the road with dual embedded cellular modems and SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding, plus a built-in 4-port GE switch to reduce clutter in your mobile deployments.
- SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding and seamless failover and WAN Smoothing
- 4 (GE) Ethernet LAN Ports / 2(GE) WAN port
- Cellular Modem LTE / LTEA / LTEA Pro
- Wi-Fi WAN
- 400Mbps Throughput
- PoE Output with Optional PoE Activation Kit
- Multiple Power Input Options
- GPS Tracking
- FirstNet (Band 14)
Simplify your Deployments
Cut down on cabling and simplify your deployments with MAX HD2. The HD2 includes a built-in 4-port GE LAN switch, reducing clutter and the need for extra equipment. As well as a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
Dual Cellular for Multiple Carriers
MAX HD2 has two embedded cellular modems and dual SIM slots that allows you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or for eliminating blind spots.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD2 is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999)
- RF Port Lightning Immunity (ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV))
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device. InControl 2 is our cloud-based device management, monitoring, and reporting tool designed specifically for Peplink and Pepwave devices.