The MAX BR1 Classic offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
- SpeedFusion Technology: Hot Failover, WAN Smoothing
- 1 (FE) Ethernet LAN Port, 1 WAN port
- Cellular Modem LTE / LTEA
- Redundant SIM Slots
- Wi-Fi WAN
- 100Mbps Throughput
- Multiple Power Input Options
Deploy & Forget
Set up your MAX BR1 Classic in minutes, and then let it connect your network for years without worry. The current uptime record for a Peplink device is 1,252 days and counting.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the BR1 Classic is certified on:
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
- Railway Applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device. InControl 2 is our cloud-based device management, monitoring, and reporting tool designed specifically for Peplink and Pepwave devices.
Questions? Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you get it right.Talk to a Product Expert