Connectivity Services to Simplify your IoT Journey
Whether your machines or other assets are globally dispersed or regional, Sierra Wireless offers two connectivity options to simplify how you connect and manage your deployments.
Smart Connectivity for Secure and Resilient Global Coverage
Sierra Wireless’ Smart Connectivity makes it easy to maintain a secure reliable connection to both fixed and mobile machines and assets anywhere in the world.
- Secure Resilient Global Coverage with redundant routes to multiple networks in every country to eliminate local coverage gaps
- Maximum Uptime with a 24/7/365 global network operations center proactively preventing service disruptions
- Seamless Expansion into New Markets with one worldwide SIM accessing 600+ partner networks in 190+ countries
- Reduced Operational Costs with one point of accountability and a single management platform to optimize global deployments
One Point of Accountability: Sierra’s 24/7/365 Global Network Operation Center (GNOC) proactively prevents service disruptions and works directly with the operators when network outages occur.
One Core Network: Sierra’s Core Network features georedundant infrastructure with secure access to 600+ partner networks in over 190 countries to support global deployments.
One Worldwide SIM: Sierra’s patented SIM applet technology dynamically identifies the best network options available in real-time with multiple routes to multiple networks in every country.
One Management Platform: The management platform empowers you to improve efficiency and service quality by delivering a unified view and API access to all Sierra Wireless SIMs and devices
Enhanced Carrier Connectivity to Optimize North American Deployments
Sierra Wireless’s Enhanced Carrier Connectivity simplifies and optimizes your deployments in the US, Canada, and Mexico with plans available on AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Rogers networks.
With Sierra’s Enhanced Carrier Connectivity, you get:
- Optimized Nationwide Coverage by selecting from multiple Tier-1 Carriers based on the best available coverage on one invoice
- Minimal Service Disruption with Sierra’s 24/7/365 network monitoring and direct relationship with carriers to prevent downtime and quickly resolve field issues
- Reduced Operational Costs with one point of accountability and connectivity management platform to optimize all your carrier deployments
One Point of Accountability: Sierra’s Global Network Operation Center (GNOC) is deeply integrated with Tier-1 carriers who provide dedicated teams that work with them to prevent downtime and quickly resolve service disruptions for their customers.
Competitive Rate Plans & Cost Saving Features: Suspend and change plans anytime or set up rules to automatically adjust plans or suspend devices based on usage with competitive rates and monthly data pooling from AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Rogers.
One Management Platform: The management platform provides a unified view and consistent experience for managing all your carrier SIMs from Sierra Wireless or another service provider to improve operational efficiencies and service quality.
Please Tell Us More About Your Sierra Wireless Connectivity Needs
Questions? Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you get it right.Talk to a Product Expert