The TG.66 is a hinged monopole antenna designed to cover all global 5G/4G frequencies between 600MHz and 6GHz. Despite its miniature size, just 70.3 x Ø10mm, the TG.66 has omnidirectional radiation patterns and provides stable gain across the hemisphere. The TG.66 is supplied with a rotatable 90° hinged SMA connector meaning can be covertly installed on all types of gateways and routers at straight or bent angles. The TG.66 performs excellently at 5G bands with efficiencies above 45% across the entire 5G/4G spectrum when positioned on the edge of a small ground plane of just 120 x 45mm in size.
The TG.66 utilizes a sleek, robust PC enclosure, and its’ small size allows it to be mounted where space is at a premium. The SMA (M) connector’s hinge mechanism allows the antenna to be rotated into the preferred orientation which helps to avoid other antennas or objects. This also helps with isolation by pointing the antennas in different directions when used in MIMO systems or when other antennas are present on the same device. The TG.66 has evolved from the highly successful TG.09.
- 600-6000MHz Wideband 5G/4G Cellular Antenna
- Fantastic Efficiency Across all Bands
- Super Small Form Factor with Rotatable Hinged Design for Flexible Positioning
- Monopole Antenna Design Suitable for Small Ground Plane
- Omnidirectional Gain Patterns for Optimum Coverage
- Connector: FAKRA Code D Bordeaux Violet Jack
- Dimensions: 78.1 * Ø10 mm
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Gateways and Routers
- IoT Sensors
- Public Safety and Security
- Point of Sales Terminals
- Smart Home Automation
- Robotics / Autonomous