The Raptor III MA1280 is a high-performance 7-in-1 “Shark Fin” style combination antenna. It provides multiple antenna connections in a sleek, covert enclosure and is suitable for all automotive and commercial trucking applications. The Raptor III has been engineered to be mounted directly on the vehicle roof and is supplied with 5m cables and SMA connectors as standard.
The Raptor III is designed to combine and active multiband GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo), 2*5G/4G Cellular MIMO, 2*Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Active AM/FM and LMR (700-900MHz) antennas in a small, robust, IP67 rated enclosure. The whip antenna attached to the rear of the enclosure covers the LMR bands used for specialist communication systems such as public safety and first responders and can be modified for use at a different frequency.
The cellular antennas in the Raptor III cover all 4G, and the new Sub 6GHz 5G cellular bands offer efficiencies of up to 80%. Fallback to 3G and 2G bands are possible where 5G and 4G are not accessible. The high-performing Wi-Fi antennas cover both the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz Wi-Fi bands. The whip antenna covers the Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) bands between 380 – 470MHz as standard and can be customized for other communication frequency bands. It is connected via a threaded M6 Female connector to the M6 male connector on the enclosure. Low-loss 1.5DS cables are used that can allow for longer cable installations if required.
- 1* Active GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo L1/B1/E1
- 2* Worldwide 5G/4G MIMO 600-6000MHz
- 2* 2.4/5.8GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi MIMO
- 1* Active AM/FM
- 1* LMR 700-900MHz
- Housing Dimensions: 190 x 95 x 92mm, Whip Dimensions: 65 x Ø13mm
- GNSS, LMR & AM/FM: 5m RG-174 Cable
- 5G/4G MIMO, Wi-Fi MIMO: 5m braided TGC-200 Cable
- GNSS, AM/FM, 5G/4G MIMO: SMA(M) Connector
- Wi-Fi MIMO: RP-SMA(M) Connector
- LMR (700-900MHz): Mini UHF (M) Connector
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
- Transportation and Fleet Management
- Autonomous Driving and Robotics
- FirstNet, First Responders and Emergency Services