The AirLink Services Portfolio is comprised of AirLink Complete to empower you with the tools to self-manage devices, AirLink Premium with device management and robust reporting, and AirLink Support packages for the MG90.
The tools and services in this portfolio help:
- Eliminate manual, device-by-device configuration and deployment
- Configuration templates ensure each device is set-up consistently, to your requirements, and new devices can easily be added
- Remote monitoring, management, and upgrading of your devices
- Proactive monitoring of all devices deployed in the field
- Software updates received automatically and deployed to all your devices with a single click
- Extended warranty option helps you operate with peace of mind
- Keep devices operating at peak efficiency
- Access to wireless experts for faster troubleshooting and problem-solving
Tools and support to self-manage devices
ALMS and Technical Support
- Interactively monitor the status, signal strength, and location of all AirLink devices
- Direct access to Tier 1 technical support from Sierra Wireless
- Free firmware updates for the life of the device
- Free access to the Source for all technical documentation and software downloads
- Extended hardware warranty of up to 5 years
- Through a dedicated built-in LPWA cellular connectivity, ALMS out-of-band Management provides always-on access to ALMS for the XR80 only
With device management and robust mobility reporting
Combining ALMS Out-of-Band Management with Sierra’s best-in-class AirLink Management Services (ALMS), technical support and advanced reporting. AirLink Premium ensures your mission-critical infrastructure operates at peak efficiency and is always accessible.
ALMS, Technical Support, and Advanced Mobility Reporting, Extended Warranty
- All items included in AirLink Complete noted above
- Compatible only with the XR90 router, this subscription service ensures your mission-critical infrastructure operates at peak efficiency
- Advanced Mobility Reporting delivers pre-defined reports providing lightweight AVL and fleet management capabilities
- The Advanced Replacement Program allows you to receive a loaner device while a malfunctioning device is under RMA to avoid downtime for your solution
- AirLink Management Service (ALMS) accesses AirLink Services, including a robust remote device management
AirLink Support for the MG90
Sierra Wireless delivers best-in-class AirLink Support packages for MG90 devices that provide a complete portfolio of extended service options to help organizations optimize the performance of their AirLink devices, connected mobile assets, and mission-critical applications.
AirLink Support is available for all AirLink MG90 customers. Combining responsive customer support with cloud-based network management tools, extended hardware support, and ongoing enterprise network support, AirLink Support is Sierra’s most comprehensive support offering.
All AirLink routers are eligible for an AirLink Services subscription, the list below is of active routers only.
Designed for mission-critical applications in extremely harsh indoor, vehicle, or exposed outdoor locations
- XR90 | AirLink Premium | Learn More
- XR80 | AirLink Complete | Learn More
- RV55* | AirLink Complete | Learn More
- RV50X | AirLink Complete | Learn More
- MG90 / MG90 5G | AirLink Support | Learn More
- MP70* | AirLink Complete | Learn More
*FirstNet Ready Device. FirstNet and FirstNet Ready are registered trademarks and service marks of the First Responder Network Authority, an independent authority within the U.S. Department of Commerce.