The world of 5G and cellular routing can be complex. There are many connectivity options that include a multitude of features.
It begs the question: where does one start when looking to implement a wireless solution?
Below are some features and benefits you should consider when weighing your cellular routing options:
- High Performance
- Rugged and Reliable
- Robust Security
- Support of Multiple Bands
- Easy Set-up and Management
- Ability to Switch between Private and Public Cellular Networks
- Routers to Meet Business Drivers
Fill out the form below to speak with a technology expert to learn more about the benefits of Sierra Wireless AirLink Gateways:
- Designed for rugged mobile applications with Mil-Standard aluminum die-cast housing and adaptive power management
- Real-time connectivity with unmatched uplink and downlink speed levering 5G, WiFi 6, and 5Gbps Ethernet technology
- “Always-on” connectivity using available dual cellular and dual WiFi radios
- Simplified set-up and usability with AirLink OS and upgraded AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- Ready for your Edge computing workloads