About SOLO RED
Ensuring reliable communication for emergency personnel, the Cel-Fi SOLO RED public safety solution is a half-watt emergency radio communication system that delivers best-in-class talk-in and talk-out performance. An ERCES solution that fully complies with current fire codes, SOLO RED is an Integrated Public Safety BDA that provides 700/800 MHz Land Mobile Radio (LMR) coverage in buildings up to 238,000 ft². This versatile system is available in Class A and Class B variations and accepts DC power from either the purpose-built Cel-Fi SOLO RED Battery Backup Unit (BBU) or a standard third-party BBU device. SOLO RED is easy to install, NEMA 4 rated, listed to UL 2524, and compatible with other public safety systems.
Advancing ERCES Public Safety Solutions
No Noise Guarantee: By monitoring environmental changes and performing automatic adjustments, Cel-Fi SOLO RED ensures emergency personnel stay connected in any situation by delivering industry-leading performance with a no-noise guarantee.
SOLO RED Components
SOLO RED BDA
- ERCES Public Safety Solution: 0.5W Emergency Radio Communication System for 700/800 MHz LMR
- Class A Device: 64 Channels at 12.5 kHz Bandwidth (Software Selectable)
- Class B Device: 56 Channels at 100 kHz or 150 kHz Bandwidth (Software Selectable)
- Large Coverage Area: Up to 238,000 ft² for Small-to-Mid Sized Buildings
- No Noise Guarantee: Automatic Calculation and Setting of Isolation as well as Uplink and Downlink Gain
- Talk-Out & Grid Testing: Industry-First Uplink and Downlink Tests via Cel-Fi WAVE PRO and COMPASS
- IntelliBoost Chipset: Delivers Unparalleled Real-Time Talk-In & Talk-Out Performance
- End-to-End System Monitoring: Built-in Remote Monitoring and Management via Cel-Fi WAVE Portal
SOLO RED Battery Backup Unit (BBU)
The Cel-Fi SOLO RED Battery Backup Unit (BBU) provides constant direct current and battery charging capabilities for Cel-Fi SOLO RED ERCES Integrated Public Safety BDA systems.
- Delivers Direct Constant Current to Cel-Fi SOLO RED and System Accessories, including the Cel-Fi RED Remote Annunciator Panel (RA), Emergency Power-Off Switch (EPO), and Active Server Antennas
- Provides Backup Power for up to 12 or 24 Hours During Power Outages
- Supports 12V Lead-Acid Batteries
- Two Alarms Ports for Monitoring of the BBU
RED Remote Annunciator (RA)
The Cel-Fi RED Remote Annunciator Panel (RA) provides automatic supervisory signals for malfunctions of Cel-Fi ERCES public safety solutions. In addition to being NEMA 4 rated and complying with NFPA and IFC fire codes, the RA features PoE architecture for quick installation and alarm configuration with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED or SOLO RED installations. The RA also offers real-time component monitoring through the Cel-Fi WAVE Portal.
RED Emergency Power-Off Switch (EPO)
The Cel-Fi RED Emergency Power-Off Switch (EPO) instantaneously shuts down Cel-Fi ERCES public safety systems from a single point, eliminating the risk of combustion caused by electricity or static. The EPO is designed to prevent inadvertent operation and can be installed in any location designated by the local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). In addition to being NEMA 4 rated and complying with NFPA and IFC fire codes, the EPO features PoE architecture for a quick installation and configuration with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED or SOLO RED installations.
RED Active Server Antenna (ASA)
The Cel-Fi RED Active Server Antenna is an active multi-frequency, omni-directional antenna for ERCES public safety solutions that require monitoring capabilities at the component level. In addition to being designed for hard cap and false ceilings, the Active Server Antenna features an N-type female connector and rugged IP20 grade electronics. The component is ideal for Cel-Fi QUATRA RED and SOLO RED installations, which provide real-time antenna monitoring capabilities through the WAVE Portal.